How do I get a ride?
The easiest way to get started is to call us at 218-998-3002 or 866-998-3002. Then you can tell one of our transit experts where you’re starting and where you want to go. You’ll get personalized trip information, including schedule times and fare information. Ask the representative where to wait for your bus.
How much does it cost and how do I pay?
As you get on the bus, put your fare in the fare box next to the driver. Fare boxes accept cash, checks, or tickets/vouchers. Riders are expected to have exact fare as Transit Alternatives drivers cannot make change or give credit for overpayment.RatesRoutes
What items can I bring on the bus?
The following items are allowed on the bus:
- Bags from the grocery store
The following items are NOT allowed:
- Pets (unless they are in carriers or classified as working animals which are allowed on a leash or harness)
- Food – no open containers or packages
- Beverages in uncovered containers
- Alcohol – no open containers